Relax Your Mind and Body
Relaxation skills may be more important to your eventual success than you think. Have you ever noticed how anxiety can affect your confidence, enjoyment, and success? If you are tired of being pushed around by your own fears, these chapters with relaxation techniques for anxiety will help you overcome this painful pattern.
RelaxationFind balance and create an environment for success.
- Understand how stress works in the body and why it is a problem.
- Understand practical ways to prevent stress from building up
- Make simple lifestyle changes to prevent and limit stress.
- Use relaxation skills to reduce stress and improve your academic success
Audio RecordingTake time to relax and experience moments of peace
- Use simple practices to calm your body and focus your mind.
- Discover what practices help you the most.
- Create a practice of relaxation that is easy for your schedule.
- Observe how relaxation is helping to make school easier and your life better.
Audio Recording Practices
Our recordings offer a way to get better and better at emptying unneeded stress. This emptying prepares you to handle the usual and sometimes unexpected stresses of living.
A practice of noticing and letting go of physical tension.
A visualization focused on calming the body.
Relax and Renew
A wonderful practice of noticing and letting go of unnecessary tension.
Gentle reminders guiding you to the comfort of the present moment.
A brief visualization to help you find and grow your internal resources for success.
Experience and practice confident test taking by visualizing your success.
Eight Hours of Sleep
Like counting sheep – only different!
A brief meditation inspired by Mallika’s interview – focused on letting go of unnecessary thoughts and walking in peace.